- Spend 100% of your time on the manufacturing floor performing set-ups, change-overs, troubleshooting high volume CNC wire forming, and ensuring production schedules are met safely and efficiently.
- Candidates need to bring multi-axis (2 plus) programming skills (basics and macro level) programming skills to apply to our CNC wire forming.
- Incumbent will utilize their understanding of engineering blue prints, geometry and trajectory/ wire tension, force and torque for wire straightening to make adjustments for creating precision parts.
- Adjustments and troubleshooting will utilize your mechanical skills and understanding of processes, tools and parts, hydraulic, and compressed air.
- Follow 5S and safety practices in daily work.
More information will be provided when we talk, including our competitive pay and benefits package, paid time-off, and other benefits of working at ALBAform!